- Heart muscle is supplied by the coronary arteries, not by the blood flowing through the heart.
- The major coronary vessels are the right coronary artery (RCA) and left main coronary artery (LCA), both of which come directly off of the aorta via the coronary ostia.
- The LCA divides into the left anterior descending artery(LAD) and circumflex artery.
- The RCA has no major branches, and terminates as the posterior descending artery (PDA).
- There are may be variations in the anatomy.
30 x 40 = $395 + shipping
36 x 48 = $425 + shipping
Digital = $395