- There are normally 32 teeth, divided into 4 categories: molars, premolars, canines and incisors.
- The teeth are embedded in the bones of the maxilla (upper jaw) and mandible (lower jaw) and are held in position by periodontal ligaments.
- The third molars (teeth #1, 16, 17, 32) are often vestigial and/or impacted. These are commonly known as “wisdom teeth”.
- The roots of the teeth are anchored within the bone and contain an artery, vein and nerve which travel to the main portion of the tooth and divide within the pulp.
- Dentin covers the pulp and very hard enamel covers the dentin; the bone is covered with a mucosal tissue, the gingiva.
30 x 40 = $395 + shipping
36 x 48 = $425 + shipping
Digital = $395